Governement customers can can get SEA CORP Engineering Services by going to the GSA Advantage e-Buy site. (Waiting GSA Approval and should be operational by MArch 20, 2014)
Non-Government customers can use our GSA schedule information as aguide to get information on obtaining similar engineering services usinf GSA labor categories. We can provide a specificrequest for quote based on the actual services needed.
You'll find that SEA CORP can provide quality services at competitive rates.
Elizabeth Goetz, Contracts Officer
401-847-2260 X3125 (contracts(at)seacorp.com)
Rich Talipsky, VP for Corporate Development
401-847-2260 X3236 (businessdevelopment(at)seacorp.com)
1a. Table of Awarded Special Item Number(s) with appropriate cross-reference to page (CLick in SIN for description of services.
SINs and SIN Descriptions (Click on SIN for full explanation of services)
1b. Identification of the lowest priced model number and lowest unit price for that model for each special item number awarded in the contract. This price is the Government price based on a unit of one, exclusive of any quantity/dollar volume, prompt payment, or any other concession affecting price. Those contracts that have unit prices based on the geographic location of the customer, should show the range of the lowest price, and cite the areas to which the prices apply.
1c. If the Contractor is proposing hourly rates a description of all corresponding commercial job titles, experience, functional responsibility and education for those types of employees or subcontractors who will perform services shall be provided. If hourly rates are not applicable, indicate "Not applicable" for this item.
2. Maximum Order: $1,000,000.00
3. Minimum Order: $100.00
4. Geographic Coverage (delivery Area): Domestic only
5. Point(s) of production (city, county, and state or foreign country): Same as company address
6. Discount from list prices or statement of net price: Government net prices (discounts already deducted).
7. Quantity discounts: SYSTEMS ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES CORPORATION DBA SEA CORP agrees to provide the Government a 2% volume discount off each task order valued more than $500K.
8. Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days
9a. Notification that Government purchase cards are accepted up to the micro-purchase threshold: Yes
9b. Notification whether Government purchase cards are accepted or not accepted above the micro-purchase threshold: Will accept over $2,500
10. Foreign items (list items by country of origin): None
11a. Time of Delivery (Contractor insert number of days): Specified on the Task Order
11b. Expedited Delivery. The Contractor will insert the sentence "Items available for expedited delivery are noted in this price list." under this heading. The Contractor may use a symbol of its choosing to highlight items in its price list that have expedited delivery: Contact Contractor
11c. Overnight and 2-day delivery. The Contractor will indicate whether overnight and 2-day delivery are available. Also, the Contractor will indicate that the schedule customer may contact the Contractor for rates for overnight and 2-day delivery: Contact Contractor
11d. Urgent Requirements. The Contractor will note in its price list the "Urgent Requirements" clause of its contract and advise agencies that they can also contact the Contractor’s representative to effect a faster delivery: Contact Contractor
12. F.O.B Points(s): Destination
13a. Ordering Address(es): Same as Contractor
13b. Ordering procedures: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s), and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedule homepage (fss.gsa.gov/schedules).
14. Payment address(es): Same as company address
15. Warranty provision: Contractor’s standard commercial warranty
16. Export Packing Charges (if applicable): N/A
17. Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance (any thresholds above the micro-purchase level): Contact Contractor
18. Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair (if applicable): N/A
19. Terms and conditions of installation (if applicable): N/A
20. Terms and conditions of repair parts indicating date of parts price lists and any discounts from list prices (if applicable): N/A
20a. Terms and conditions for any other services (if applicable): N/A
21. List of service and distribution points (if applicable): N/A
22. List of participating dealers (if applicable): N/A
23. Preventive maintenance (if applicable): N/A
24a. Environmental attributes, e.g., recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants: N/A
24b. If applicable, indicate that Section 508 compliance information is available on Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) supplies and services and show where full details can be found (e.g. contactor’s website or other location.) The EIT standards can be found at: www.Section508.gov/.
25. Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number: 072118748
26. Notification regarding registration in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database: Registered