SEA CORP has a policy of providing responsive and leading edge solutions to our customer's requirements. As a leader in the technology and engineering services industry, whose primary customer is the U.S. Department of Defense, we are committed to providing the highest quality of services and products to our national defense capability. SEA CORP has established a Quality Management System (QMS) that documents, implements, maintains and continually improves internal processes in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assurance (QA) Standard, and Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI®-DEV1.3) Maturity Level 2 Model.
Our QMS consists of documented procedures and instructions which create a framework for clearly defining control of material, processes and verification activities, thus providing our customers with confidence that the services are performed and the products are provided in a well-defined and controlled environment. Our QMS includes:
- Determination of the processes needed for the QMS and its application throughout the organization;
- Determination of the sequence and interaction of processes, by identifying the processes, determining how to implement control of processes, and monitoring the processes;
- Ensuring the effective operation and control of processes;
- Ensuring the availability of resources and information necessary to support these processes;
- Monitoring, measuring (where applicable) and analyzing the processes;
- Implementing actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes; and
- CMMI-Level 3-equivalent procedures
SEA CORP is dedicated to continually improving its processes in order to provide the highest quality service and/or products possible to its customers by having QMS requirements that are aimed primarily at achieving customer satisfaction by meeting customer (and applicable statutory, regulatory, or legal) requirements through application of our system, the continual improvement of our system, and the prevention of nonconforming services and products.